We Are Hiring
KK Valuation Services is a fast-paced growing boutique valuation firm. We are open to talent who are Enthusiastic, love Challenges and are committed to Outdo.
- Managing valuation engagements for multiple clients on daily basis.
- Ensuring high quality deliverables.
- Writing comprehensive valuation reports.
- Adapting to diverse working pattern of the clients.
- Strong experience in business valuation concepts.
- Experienced in performing valuations for Estate & Gift Tax Planning, M&A, SBA, 409A, ESOPs, Litigation, Purchase Price Allocation, Goodwill Impairment, and General Business Valuations.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- The ability to effectively work as an individual contributor and possess strong analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication.
- Possesses the art of working under pressure and delivering.
- Minimum 3 years of core business valuation experience.
- Having the experience of working with an Off-Shore firm is preferred.
- Should have one of the following: CFA (USA), MBA Finance (Tier I and II ranking), MS (Finance), ABV, ASA, CVA.